Traumatic experiences can lead to the brain encoding the experience in ways that can lead to psychological and / or physical ‘symptoms’. Havening can help to treat all of these symptoms.
Examples of therapeutic areas where Havening has been put to good use, include:
• Treating Phobias
• Treating Chronic Pain
• Removing the emotional responses to distressing memories (broken relationships, shocking news, loss, embarassment, etc)
• Treating emotional responses resulting from experiences of natural disaster, traumatic events (assault, rape, abuse, crime etc) and also experiences of war.
• Removing anger responses
• Removing fear of abandonment
• Helping people release grief
• Helping people remove unhelpful feelings: stress, frustration, upset etc
• Treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Treating panic attacks
… and more!